Pride China collects all 8 Olympic circulation commemorative coins issued by the people's Bank of China, 3 Olympic commemorative coins issued by the people's Bank of China, Bank of China (Hong Kong) and Bank of China (Macao), 51 champion stamps, 38 Fuwa project stamps, 40 Olympic stamps such as opening and closing ceremony stamps and competition venues, 37 Olympic tickets and 6 Olympic bus commemorative tickets. "Proud China" is the best representative of the collection of all the treasures of Olympic China. It has created a precedent in the collection history of the Olympic Games and will surely become an excellent masterpiece of eternal Chinese glory. Proud China is a collection of Olympic summative collections with the most elements of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. It collects the most authoritative and valuable stamps, coins, banknotes and tickets of the 29th Olympic Games. It is unique in the history of Olympic collection and has created countless firsts in Olympic collection. Numerous Olympic treasures, great significance of distribution, inherit the Olympic spirit of Olympic champions, and spread the brilliant teaching of China to the world. Let the world be proud of China!
This set of "proud China" was applied by Jincai Shengshi (Beijing) culture and Art Co., Ltd. to this notary office for notarization of the number of 2008 sets of "proud China large scale commemorative collection" Limited issued since October 2008.
It is found that the collection of pride China's large-scale commemorative treasures is distributed by Jincai Shengshi (Beijing) culture and Art Co., Ltd.
According to the above facts, the notary office notarized the number of "pride China one large scale commemorative collection", and each notarial certificate only corresponds to one set of "pride makes China large scale commemorative collection".
This is to certify that the number of 1360 in "proud China - complete collection of large commemorative treasures" corresponding to this notarial certificate should be the only one.
Gu Bingfu, director of the Sports Professional Committee of the Chinese collector's Association, believes that Olympic tickets are important Olympic collections and will be valuable if collected in full. The tickets for the opening and closing ceremonies of the Olympic Games are the most valuable, followed by the tickets for individual events. Gu believes that in the past, when the Olympic Games were held in other countries, the cost of Chinese people's participation in the collection of the Olympic Games was too high, and tickets were not easy to get. Now the Olympic Games are held at home, and the opportunity can not be missed.
Wang Min, director of the Central Academy of fine arts and army design and director of the Olympic Art Center, the main designer of Olympic tickets, said in an interview with Xinhua News Agency: Beijing Olympic tickets fully reflect the perfect combination of Chinese culture and art and the Olympic spirit, and are of great collection value. Proud China collects tickets for the final and opening and closing ceremonies of all events of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. It is a rare treasure in the collection of Olympic tickets!
1. The host countries of previous Olympic Games have issued commemorative coins, but it is the first time to issue commemorative coins for Beijing Olympic Games. It is the first time in the world. Collectors at home and abroad have a very high expectation of its collection value. Due to the small number of issues, it has created a miracle in the collection of this Olympic Games
The commemorative banknotes issued by BOC (Hong Kong) and BOC (Macao) for the Olympic Games in Hong Kong and Macao are presented to the IOC as a national gift and are permanently stored in the International Olympic Museum.
2. The first, second and third groups of the 2008 Beijing Olympic legal circulation commemorative coins are 8 pieces in total, which are issued by the people's Bank of China as the national legal currency. The Olympic circulation commemorative coins show the unique image and spirit of Beijing, carry forward the Chinese traditional auspicious culture, and have high artistic, collection and investment value.
3. It is a rare treasure in the collection of Olympic tickets to collect tickets for the final and opening and closing ceremonies of all events of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games!
4. Olympic bus Commemorative Ticket is the first paper commemorative ticket issued by China's public transport system.
5. In the history of the Olympic Games, it is also the first set of commemorative stamps designed by the director general of the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games. Moreover, this stamp revealed the biggest natural opportunity of the opening ceremony in advance - "sun, moon, mountains and rivers map". The number is very small, and one ticket is hard to get.
6. The champion stamp is the first set of instant stamps in the history of the Olympic Games. It is also the only stamp with the original version, which has the shortest use time of the main picture and the narrowest performance range of the attached tickets. It contains great collection value and commemorative significance.
7. The personalized stamps of the Olympic venues include all the final venues of the 29th Olympic Games. They are the first and only set of stamps of the Olympic venues, with high artistic value and collection value.
8. The Olympic Fuwa sports theme stamp, which skillfully integrates the Olympic sports with the lovely Fuwa, is a masterpiece of Olympic stamps with novel design and exquisite design.
9. The Olympic collection has a combination of banknotes, tickets and stamps, but it is unique to combine banknotes, coins, stamps, tickets and tickets.
Feature function collection, investment in one
"Proud China" is an Olympic summative collection with the most elements of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. It collects the most authoritative and valuable mails, coins, banknotes and tickets of the 29th Olympic Games. It is unique in the history of Olympic collection and has created countless first collections of Olympic Games